Buliangou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Buliangou Coal Mine (内蒙古蒙泰不连沟煤业有限责任公司不连沟煤矿) is located in Dalu Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China
Coal Mine Background
Buliangou Coal Mine is operated by Inner Mongolia Mengtai Buliangou Co., Ltd. It was put into operation in 2011 and has a production capacity of 15 million tons per year. It is a super large coal production enterprise.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Mengtai Buliangou Co., Ltd
- Parent Company: Inner Mongolia Mengtai Group Co., Ltd. (49%), China Huadian Group Co., Ltd. (35.72%), others (15.28%)
- Location: Dalu Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia.
- GPS Coordinates: 40.012229，111.336127(exact)
- Status: operating
- Production Capacity: 15Mt/Annual
- Total Resource: 1145.37Mt
- Minable Reserves: 745.70Mt
- Coal Type: bit(long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 33.2114k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Year of Operating: 2011
- Source of Financing: