Chuancao Gedan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Chuancao Gedan Village, Longkou Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
Chuancao Gedan Coal Mine is operated by Jungar Banner Yunfei Mining Industry Co., Ltd.It was build in September 2005 and put into production in July 2009, with a designed production of 0.9 Mt/a. The production capacity of the mine was approved to be 2.4Mt/a in March 2010.
- Operator: Jungar Banner Yunfei Mining Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Kailuan (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Location: Chuancao Gedan Village, Longkou Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.488626, 111.361253(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4Mt/a
- Total Resource:
- Minable Reserves: 46.83Mt/a
- Coal Type: Bituminous(long flame coal, non-stick coal), Thermal
- Mine Size: 7.1584k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2009