Dongtaijinyuan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jutongyuan Coal Mine(Former name"Jutongyuan Coal Mine") (山西东泰金源煤业有限公司) is a proposed mine, with a designed production capacity is 1.2 million tonnes per year, located in Yong'an Town, Fenxi County, Linfen City, Shanxi, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the location of the coal mine in Yong'an Town, Fenxi County, Linfen City, Shanxi, China.
Coal Mine Background
Dongtaijinyuan Coal Mine was known as Jutongyuan Coal Mine. Jutongyuan Coal Mine was listed as a Category D coal mine by the Emergency Management Department of Shanxi Province and Shanxi Coal Mine Safety Supervision Bureau in July 2020.Class D coal mines are mines with long-term suspension of production and construction, licenses or incomplete construction project procedures. At the end of 2020, Shanxi Dongtai Investment Co., Ltd. wholly owned the former Shanxi Coal Transportation and Marketing Group Jutongyuan Coal Industry Co., Ltd. On January 28, 2021, the original Jutongyuan Coal Mine was renamed Dongtai Jinyuan Coal Mine and construction began again.
In September 2022, the environmental impact report of the merger, reorganization and integration project of Shanxi Dongtai Jinyuan Coal Industry was approved.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Coal Transportation and Marketing Group Jutongyuan Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Jinneng Group Co., Ltd. (51%), Shanxi Dongtai Investment Co., Ltd. (49%)
- Location: Yong'an Town, Fenxi County, Linfen City, Shanxi, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 36.66546, 111.591901(exact)
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Workforce Size:
- Coal Field:
- Total Resource:40.18Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 27.51Mt
- Coal Type: 11.0443k㎡
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- "山西省公布2020年度各地市煤矿分类名单"中国煤炭市场网，July 7, 2020
- 山西东泰金源煤业有限公司（原山西煤炭运销集团巨同塬煤业有限公司）120万t/a矿井兼并重组整合项目环境影响评价公众参与第一次信息公告, 山西省临汾市汾西县人民政府, September 30, 2021
- "山西东泰金源煤业兼并重组整合项目环境影响报告书获批", 我的钢铁网，2022-9-16