EPIC Purity Ethane Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
EPIC Purity Ethane Pipeline is an natural gas liquids (NGL) pipeline in Texas, United States.
- Owner: EPIC Y-Grade, LP
- Parent company: Ares Management; Chevron; FS Investments
- Capacity: 120,000 barrels per day
- Length: 131 miles
- Diameter: 12 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start year: 2020
According to June 2020 data from the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), the purity line, which carries pure ethane, originates at EPIC's planned Robestown, Texas fractionator and terminates at the Markham, Texas HGL storage hub.
Articles and resources
- Petroleum & Other Liquids, Movements, Energy Information Administration, June 4, 2020
- National Energy and Petrochemical Map , FracTracker, February 28, 2020
- "EPIC Y-Grade Completes NGL, Ethane Pipeline System from Corpus Christi to Sweeny, Texas". pgjonline.com. Retrieved 2022-04-12.
- Petroleum & Other Liquids, Movements, Energy Information Administration, December 10, 2020