Fengjiata Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Fengjiata Coal Mine (陕西清水川能源股份有限公司冯家塔矿业分公司) is located in Qingshui Town, Fugu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Qingshui Town, Fugu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Fengjiata Coal Mine is operated by Shaanxi Qingshuichuan Energy Co., Ltd. The first phase(3.0Mt/a) of the mine construction started in November 2005 and was basically completed in December 2007. The joint trial operation was carried out on August 28, 2008, and on May 13, 2010, it passed the completion acceptance. The second phase of the project (6.0Mt/a) started in March 2009 and basically completed in March 2011. On November 5, 2011, the second phase of the production system (6.0Mt/a) underwent a joint trial operation, June 2012 On the 11th, the second phase production system (6.0Mt/a) of the mine passed the acceptance.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Qingshuichuan Energy Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company:Shaanxi Investment Group(66%), Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group Co.(34%)
- Location:Qingshui Town, Fugu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.196394,111.13213(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 6Mt/a
- Total Resource:1069Mt
- Minable Reserves: 486Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 59.5k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2010
- Total Investment: