Fugu Guojiawan mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Fugu Guojiawan mine (榆林神华能源有限责任公司府谷县郭家湾煤矿) located in Shaanxi, is an operating coal mine with an annual production capacity of 8 million tonnes(Mt). Yulin Shenhua Energy Co. is in charge of its construction and operation.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Dachanghan Town, Fugu, Yulin, Shaanxi.
Coal Mine Background
In November 2013, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC)has ratified the construction of Guojiawan mine of Shenfu Mining Area in Shaanxi, with production capacity of 8 Mt per year.
The construction started on January 1st 2014. It received the safety production license on August 31st 2016. On the very first day of January in 2017, the Fugu Guojiawan mine officially began its commercial operation. 
- Sponsor: Yulin Shenhua Energy Co.
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group (36.6%), Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Group ( 17.96%), Fugu State-Owned Asset Management and Operation Company(21.46%), others(23.98%)
- Location: Dachanghan Town, Fugu, Yulin, Shaanxi
- GPS Coordinates: 39.281583,110.386083
- Status: Operating
- Annual Production Capacity: 8 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 1,198.24Mt
- Minable Reserves: 769.02Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 119.2080 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2017
- Source of Financing: