Fushun Hanking Direct Reduced Iron Co., Ltd. plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Jingjia Village, Shiwen Town, Fushun County, Fushun City, Liaoning Province, China.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Parent company: Hanking Industrial Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Fushun Hanking Ginseng Iron Trading Co., Ltd.
- Other language plant name: 抚顺罕王直接还原铁有限公司 (Chinese)
- Location: Jingjia Village, Shiwen Town, Fushun County, Fushun City, Liaoning Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates:41.670998, 123.851430 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 2003 (age 17–18) 
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Crude steel:
- Pig iron (hot metal): 800
- Steel product category: semi-finished cast iron
- Steel products: nodular cast iron, cast pig iron and high-purity pig iron for foundry
- Steel sector end users: automotive, energy, tools and machinery
- Steelmaking process: blast furnaces(BF)
- Primary steel production equipment: 3 blast furnaces (BF)(2x128m³,1x580m³)
Articles and resources