Gamsa power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Gamsa power station is a shelved 500-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Al Bahr al Ahmar Governorate, Egypt.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Gamsa, Al Bahr al Ahmar Governorate, Egypt.
There have not been updates on this project since 2019 and it is assumed to be shelved.
- Sponsor: The Egyptian Electricity Holding Co.
- Parent company: The Egyptian Electricity Holding Co.
- Location: Gamsa, Al Bahr al Ahmar Governorate, Egypt
- Coordinates: 24.6826, 34.1532 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (shelved): 500 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 500 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)