Gamsa power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Gamsa power station is a proposed 500-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Al Bahr al Ahmar Governorate, Egypt.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Gamsa, Al Bahr al Ahmar Governorate, Egypt.
- Sponsor: The Egyptian Electricity Holding Co.
- Parent company: The Egyptian Electricity Holding Co.
- Location: Gamsa, Al Bahr al Ahmar Governorate, Egypt
- Coordinates: 24.6826, 34.1532 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 500 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 500 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)