Gare Palma III coal mine
Gare Palma-III coal mine is a proposed coal mine in Chhattisgarh state, India.
The map below shows the location of the Gare Palma-IV mines, in Raigarh district, Chhattisgarh state. Gare Palma-III is located nearby.
Background on Mine
The Gare Palma-III coal block was previously owned by Goa Industrial Development Corporation, but was apparently never mined. The block was reauctioned in March 2015, and was bought by Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Company (CSPGCL).
- Sponsor: Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Company (CSPGCL)
- Parent company: State of Chhattisgarh
- Location: Raigarh district, Chhattisgarh state, India
- Coordinates: 22.11866, 83.53358 (approximate)
- Status: Proposed
- Reserves: 232 MT
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Mining method:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Delhi High Court notice to government on PSU plea against coal block allocation norm, Economic Times, 6 Feb. 2015.
- Coal block re-allocation: States, PSUs get back lost mines, Business Standard, 25 Mar. 2015.
- Details of Blocks identified for allocation to Govt. companies / permissible end users, Ministry of Coal website, accessed May 2015.