Grenzach Roche power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Grenzach Roche power station is a 30-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Grenzach-Wyhlen, the state of Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
- Sponsor: KGW - Kraftwerk Grenzach-Wyhlen GmbH
- Parent company:
- Location: Grenzach-Wyhlen, the state of Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Coordinates: 47.5397, 7.7069 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 30 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0361 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)