Gresik-PKG Looping Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Gresik-PKG Looping Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline in Indonesia.
The pipeline runs in a loop in Gresik regency in East Java province.
- Operator: PT Pertagas
- Parent Company: PGN Persero
- Current Capacity: 85 million cubic feet per day
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 43 miles / 70 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2017
The pipeline would be operated by PT Pertagas, a subsidiary of PGN Persero. The pipeline was commissioned in 2017.
Articles and resources
- Pertagas and PGN Embark on Construction of Duri-Dumai Gas Pipeline, Monitoring Oil, Mar. 6, 2017
- Working Pertamina Gas Pipeline 513 Km, Media Monitoring Oil & Gas, March 2017