Gresik Akr Estate power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Gresik Akr Estate power station is a proposed 600-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of East Java, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Gresik, the province of East Java, Indonesia.
- Sponsor: PT AKR Corporindo Tbk
- Parent company: PT AKR Corporindo Tbk
- Location: Gresik, the province of East Java, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -7.1652, 112.6520 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 600 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 600 MW (to start 2023)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)