Grudziadz power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Grudziadz power station is a proposed 750 megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Kujawsko-Pomorskie Province, Poland.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Grudziadz, Kujawsko-Pomorskie Province, Poland.
In March 2019, Energa issued a call for "the construction of a new 450-750 MWe gas-steam combined cycle unit."
- Sponsor: Energa S.A.
- Parent company: PKN Orlen
- Location: Grudziadz, Kujawsko-Pomorskie Province, Poland
- Coordinates: 53.4837, 18.7536 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 750 MW (start date 2022)
Articles and Resources
- ENERGA has announced a tender for the construction of a gas power plant in Grudziądz, grudziadz365.pl, March 11, 2019.
- Energa’s new gas-steam combined cycle unit to be built in Grudziądz Energa, March 11, 2019 (accessed Jan. 20, 2020)
- Will the power plant in Grudziądz be built? A tender has been announced, News Grudziadz, March 12, 2019.
- Current Report No. 35/2020, Energa, Apr 30, 2020
- Energa will build a power plant in Grudziadz. Has announced a tender, wyborcza.pl, March 13, 2019.