Guangxi Guigang Iron and Steel Group Co., Ltd.
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Guigang, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Parent company: Guangxi Guigang Yujiang Trading Co., Ltd. 45.83%, individual shareholders 54.17%
- Owner: Guangxi Guigang Yujiang Trading Co., Ltd. 45.83%, individual shareholders 54.17%
- Alternative plant names: Guangxi Guigang Yujiang Steelmaking Co., Ltd.; Guangxi Guigang Iron and Steel Group Yujiang Steelmaking Co., Ltd.
- Other language plant name: 广西贵港钢铁集团有限公司 (Chinese)
- Location: Yagang Village, Gongche Town, Port District, Fangchenggang City, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates: 23.088182, 109.634638 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 2003 (age 17–18)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Crude steel: 4500 (BF/BOF)
- Steel product category: long
- Steel products: steel bars and wires, steel billet
- Steel sector end users: construction and other industries
- Steelmaking process: integrated
- Primary steel production equipment: 2 blast furnaces (BF) (1x530m3，1x1080m3), 3 basic oxygen furnaces (BOF) (2x35-tonne，1x120-tonne)
Articles and resources