Guanjiaya Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Guanjiaya Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Xing County China Resources Liansheng Guanjiaya Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: China Guoxin Holding Co., Ltd.
- Location: Dongpo Village, Weifen Town, Xing County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 38.490512, 111.149015
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 119.62 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 87.62 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas fat coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 6.9735 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2012