Hadjret En Nouss-2 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Hadjret En Nouss-2 power station is a proposed 1,200-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Tipaza Province, Algeria.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Cherchell (Skikda), Tipaza Province, Algeria.
- Sponsor: Société Algérienne de production d'électricité (SPE)
- Parent company: Soc Algerienne Elec (Sonelgaz)
- Location: Cherchell (Skikda), Tipaza Province, Algeria
- Coordinates: 36.5675, 2.2040 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 1,200 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 1,200 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)