Hadjret En Nouss-2 power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Hadjret En Nouss-2 power station is a shelved 1,200-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Tipaza Province, Algeria.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Cherchell (Skikda), Tipaza Province, Algeria.
As of July 2021 the project is not mentioned in SPE's development plan and it is assumed to be shelved.
- Sponsor: Société Algérienne de production d'électricité (SPE)
- Parent company: Soc Algerienne Elec (Sonelgaz)
- Location: Cherchell (Skikda), Tipaza Province, Algeria
- Coordinates: 36.5675, 2.2040 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (shelved): 1,200 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 1,200 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources