Haishiwan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Haishiwan Coal Mine is operated by Lanzhou Yaojie Coal and Electricity Group Co., Ltd., approved to start construction in 1993, and officially put into production on May 30, 2007, with a design production capacity of 1.8 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.8 million tons/year.
- Operator: Lanzhou Yaojie Coal Power Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Gansu Energy Chemical Investment Group Co., Ltd. 
- Location:Haishiwan Town, Honggu District, Lanzhou City, Gansu Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.349253, 102.879005
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 229.2825 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 114.20 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Weakly Caking Coal (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 6.4527 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:'2007