Hebei Puyang Iron and Steel Co., Ltd. plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Wu'an, Hebei Province, China.
In 2020, it plans to build 1 BF (1x1580m3), BOF (1x140-tonne), producing 1.37 million tons of molten iron and 1.5167 million tons of crude steel.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Parent company: Wu'an Xipeng Metallurgical Materials Trading Co., Ltd. 65%, Longxiang Group (Hong Kong) Limited 35%
- Owner: Wu'an Xipeng Metallurgical Materials Trading Co., Ltd. 65%, Longxiang Group (Hong Kong) Limited 35%
- Alternative plant names: Hebei Puyang Metallurgical Casting Co., Ltd.; Hebei Xinwu'an Iron and Steel Group Puyang Iron and Steel Co., Ltd.; Hebei Puyang Iron and Steel Group Co., Ltd.
- Other language plant name: 河北普阳钢铁有限公司 (Chinese)
- Location: East Village, Yangyi Town, Wu'an City, Handan City, Hebei Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.733675, 113.925994 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 1992 (age 28–29)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steel product category: flat, long
- Steel products: medium and heavy plates, hot rolled coils, cold rolled galvanized steel, medium and wide steel plates, high-speed wire rods, welded pipes
- Steel sector end users: construction industry
- Steelmaking process: integrated(BF）
- Primary steel production equipment: 3 blast furnaces (BF) (3x1050m³), 2 basic oxygen furnaces (BOF) (2x120-tonne)
Articles and resources