Hoc Mon power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Hoc Mon power station is a proposed 600-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Can Tho Province, Vietnam.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Hoc Mon, Can Tho Province, Vietnam.
- Sponsor: Vietnam Electricity (EVN)
- Parent company: Vietnam Electricity (EVN)
- Location: Hoc Mon, Can Tho Province, Vietnam
- Coordinates: 10.8864, 106.5923 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 600 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 600 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)