Hongdunzi No.2 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hongdunzi No.2 Coal Mine (宁夏红墩子煤业有限公司红二煤矿) is a proposed mine located in Binhe New District in Yinchuan, the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, with an approved annual capacity of 2.4 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Binhe New District in Yinchuan, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
On July 23rd, 2019, the development of Hongdunzi No.2 Coal Mine project with a capacity of 2.4 Mt was approved by National Energy Administration.
- Sponsor: Ningxia Hongdunzi Coal Industry Co.
- Parent Company: SPIC Aluminum & Power Investment Co.(76.05%), Ningxia State-owned Capital Operation Group Co.(23.95%)
- Location: Binhe New District in Yinchuan, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 38.499659,106.601962(approximate)
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 2.4 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 345Mt
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type: Bituminous(gas coal)
- Mine Size: 22.7k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: