Hongshan West coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hongshan West coal mine (新疆中富矿业有限公司红山西煤矿) The construction site is located in the Wusu City, Tacheng District, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, and the designed production capacity is 1.2 million tonnes per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Wusu City, Tacheng District, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
On June 10, 2020, the National Energy Administration issued an approval for the Hongshan West Coal Mine Project in the West Area of Xinjiang Shawan Mining Area, with a construction scale of 1.2 million tons per year and a supporting coal preparation plant. This project is an illegal coal mine that started construction without approval
- Sponsor: Xinjiang Zhongfu Mining Industry Co.
- Parent Company: The Seventh Division State-owned Assets Management Co., Ltd. (51%), Hangzhou Jinjiang Group Co., Ltd. (44.1%), Zhejiang Kangrui Investment Co., Ltd. (4.9%)
- Location: Wusu City, Tacheng District, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 44.438297,84.766747
- Status: Proposed 
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Workforce Size: 100-199
- Coal Field:
- Total Resource: 141.626Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 88.949Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 11.08k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: