Huaneng Hami Heavy Industrial Park power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huaneng Hami Heavy Industrial Park power station (华能哈密工业园电厂) was a proposed 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the proposed location for the plant in Hami, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region.
Background on Project
With no news since 2012, the project appears abandoned.
- Sponsor: Huaneng Xinjiang Energy Development Co.
- Parent company: China Huaneng
- Location: Hami, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 42.8932375 , 93.4409454 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (2 x 660 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: