Huangling No.2 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huangling No.2 Coal Mine (陕西黄陵二号煤矿有限公司) is located in Shuanglong Town, Huangling County, Yan'an City, Shaanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Shuanglong Town, Huangling County, Yan'an City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
Shaanxi Huangling No. 2 Coal Mine was started in 2004 and completed and put into production in February 2009. The production capacity of the mine was 7.0Mt/a. In July 2012, Shaanxi Provincial Coal Production Safety Supervision and Administration Bureau approved the production capacity of Shaanxi Huangling No. 2 Coal Mine at 8.0Mt/a.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Huangling No.2 Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company:Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group Co.(34.73%), Shenmu State-owned Assets Operation Co. (45%), Others(20.27%)
- Location:Shuanglong Town, Huangling County, Yan'an City, Shaanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 35.661062,108.91871(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 8Mt/a
- Total Resource:821.4534Mt
- Minable Reserves: 557.7561Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 351.94k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2009
- Total Investment: