Huarui Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Taohongpo Village, Taohongpo Town, Jiaokou County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
- Operator: Beijing Huarui Century Energy Investment Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Beijing Huarui Century Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Taohongpo Village, Taohongpo Town, Jiaokou County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 36.967822,111.481275(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3Mt/a
- Total Resource: 109Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 81Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, Met
- Mine Size: 17.876k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2010