Huipodi Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
=Coal Mine Background
Huipodi Coal Mine was built in 1978, with a 0.01 million tons/year production capacity. After many reconstructions and expansions, the production capacity has been continuously improved. In 2008, the approved production capacity was 1.1 million tons/year.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
At 15:00 on June 25, 2007, a transportation accident occurred in Huipodi Coal Mine, and one person was killed; At 8:59 on August 26, 2010, an electric shock occurred in the coal washing plant of Huipodi Coal Mine, which caused one death.
- Operator: Shanxi Fenhe Coking Coal Co., Ltd. Huipodi Coal Mine
- Owner: Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Huipodi Village, Liujiayuan Town, Hongdong County, Linfen City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.444030, 111.519976
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 273.35 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 100.9462 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Gas fat coal, 1/3Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 30.2994 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2003