Jiadong Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Jiadong Coal Mine was newly established by the acquisition of Zhang Dayin Coal Mine by Ordos Jiaxinde Coal Industry Co., Ltd. According to the announcement of the Energy Administration of Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, its current production capacity is 1.8 million tons per year.
- Operator: Ordos Jiadong Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jizhong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Tongchun Town, Dongsheng District, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.758944, 110.196889(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 25.59 million tonne（as of July 31, 2011)
- Mineable Reserves: 23.8 million tonnes（as of July 31, 2011)
- Coal Type: Bituminous (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 8.4572k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year:' 2015