Jiajiagou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Jiajiagou Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity. The mine was put into production in November 2014.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.0 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Lvliang Lishi Jiajiagou Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Datuhe Coking Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xinyashang Village, Hongyanchuan Township, Lishi District, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.472113, 111.197910
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.0 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 114.86 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 64.30 million tonne
- Coal Type: Meager lean coal, Lean coal（Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 13.1501 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2012