Jiangjun Gebi No.2 Surface Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jiangjun Gebi No.2 Surface Mine (新疆天池能源有限责任公司将军戈壁二号露天煤矿) is located in Qitai County, Changji Prefecture, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Qitai County, Changji Prefecture, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Jiangjun Gebi No. 2 Surface Mine is operated by Xinjiang Tianchi Energy Co., Ltd. It located in the Xiheishan mining area of Zhundong Coalfield, with a planned construction scale of 20 million tons. Among them, the construction scale of the first phase of the project is 10 million tons/year, and the supporting construction of the 10 million tons/year coal preparation plant project. The total investment of the first phase of the project is 1.58 billion yuan (excluding mining rights expenses). The coal mine mainly provides coal for Zhundong Guoxin and Xinyou power supply projects, TBEA Xinjiang Zhonghe Industrial Chain Project. In May 2017, the National Development and Reform Commission approved the project.
- Sponsor: Xinjiang Tianchi Energy Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Tebian Electric Apparatus(TBEA)(85.78%), Xinjiang Joinworld Co.(14.22%)
- Location: Qitai County, Changji Prefecture, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 44.650514,90.12045(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 10Mt/a
- Total Resource: 4083.85Mt
- Minable Reserves: 3211.73Mt
- Coal Type: bit(non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 77.5k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year:
- Total Investment: RMB 1.58 billion (excluding mining rights)