Jianxin Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jianxin Coal Mine(陕西建新煤化有限责任公司（建新煤矿))is located in Yaoping Town, Huangling County, Yan'an City, Shaanxi Province, China, with a production capacity of 4 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Xincun Village, Yaoping Town, Huangling County, Yan'an City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
Jianxin Coal Mine (Shaanxi Jianxin Coal Chemical Co., Ltd.) started in November 2006 and started production in December 2012. In 2016, it completed the 4 million tons capacity expansion.
- Operator:Shaanxi Jianxin Coal Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company:Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group Co,.Ltd.
- Location:Xincun Village, Yaoping Town, Huangling County, Yan'an City, Shaanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates:35.563016, 109.023145(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 4Mt/a
- Total Resource: 163.694Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 93.384Mt 
- Coal Type:Bituminous(weakly caking coal)
- Mine Size: 41.9796k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2012