Jiaochangping Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Jiaochangping Coal Mine is a reorganization and reintegration mine with a 0.9 million tons/year design production capacity. The reorganization and reintegration project passed the completion acceptance on July 24, 2012. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Shanxi Youyu Jiaochangping Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Jiaochangping Energy Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Jiaochangping Village, Yuanbaozi Township, Youyu County, Shuozhou City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.740900, 112.599561
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 25.60 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 13.973 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Gas coal（Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 3.1793k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1989