Jinda Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Jingfeng Village, Yima Town，Xiaoyi City, Luliang City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Jinda Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Coal Transportation and Marketing Group Luliang Co., Ltd.. It was put into operation in 2013.
- Operator: Shanxi Coal Transportation and Marketing Group Luliang Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jinneng Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Jingfeng Village, Yima Town，Xiaoyi City, Luliang City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 36.957154, 111.614859(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5Mt/a
- Total Resource: 77.13Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 45Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, Met
- Mine Size: 9.47k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2013