Jinfeng Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
National Energy Investment Group Ningxia Coal Industry Co., Ltd operates the mine, which is owned by National Energy Investment Group Co., Ltd. The mine has a designed production capacity of 4 million tons/year and a service life of 57.2 years. The construction of the project started in June 2008 and was completed in October 2011. It was approved by the Environmental Protection Department of Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region and put into trial operation in September 2014. During the trial operation, the raw coal output reached 90% of the designed production capacity. In June 2016, Jinfeng Coal Mine obtained a production safety license issued by the State Administration of Work Safety, a mining license issued by the Ministry of Land and Resources, and a business license granted by the Autonomous Region Administration for Industry and Commerce and started formal production.
- Operator:National Energy Investment Group Ningxia Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner:National Energy Investment Group Co., Ltd.(51%)
- Location:Fengjigou Town, Yanchi County, Wuzhong City, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates:38.268636, 106.553403(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 4 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource: 627.53 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 462.39 million tonnes 
- Coal Type:Bituminous (Themal)
- Mine Size: 35k㎡ 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2014
- Source of Financing:Government