Jinggong No.3 Coal Mine (also referred as Antaibao Coal Mine)
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jinggong No.3 Coal Mine (Antaibao Coal Mine) (中煤平朔集团有限公司井工三矿(安太堡井工矿)) is located in Jingping Town, Pinglu District, Shuozhou City, Shanxi Province, China, with a production capacity of 10 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Jingping Town, Pinglu District, Shuozhou City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Jinggong No.3 Coal Mine (Antaibao Coal Mine) is operated by China Coal Pingshuo Group Co. Construction of the Mine started in January 2007 and completed in April 2009. In May of the same year, it entered a joint trial operation and passed the acceptance check in February 2010. The current approved production capacity of the mine is 10 million tons per year.
- Sponsor: China Coal Pingshuo Group Co.
- Parent Company: China Coal (57.36%), HKSCC MONINEES LIMITED (29.81%), others (12.83%)
- Location: Jingping Town, Pinglu District, Shuozhou City, Shanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.539072,112.326699(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 10Mt/a
- Total Resource: 477.88Mt
- Minable Reserves: 224.62Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 19k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2016
- Total Investment: