Jingneng Energy Huaning Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jingneng Energy Huaning Cogen power station (京能华宁热电公司) is a 300-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in South Rouchang Road, Jining, Ulanqab.
Background on Plant
Jingneng Energy Huaning Cogen power station is a 2 x 150 MW subcritical CHP coal plant in Jining. It was permitted in 2004 and commissioned in 2007. It is majority-owned by Beijing Energy Group.
- Sponsor: Beijing Energy Group (96%), Inner Mongolia Power Group (4%)
- Location: South Rouchang Road, Jining, Ulanqab, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 41.019191, 113.159098 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 300 MW (Units 1&2: 150 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year: 2007
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- 内蒙古华宁热电有限公司_百度百科," Baidu, accessed Oct 2016