Jining No.3 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jining No.3 Coal Mine (兖州煤业股份有限公司济宁三号煤矿) is located in Shiqiao Town, Taibaihu District, Jining City, Shandong Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Shiqiao Town, Taibaihu District, Jining City, Shandong Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Jining No.3 Coal Mine is operated by Yanzhou Coal Mining Company. The mine has an approved annual production capacity of 6.6 million tons. The mine was constructed in December 1993 and put into production in December 2000. 
- Sponsor: Yanzhou Coal Mining Company
- Parent Company: Yankuang Group(46.16%), HKSCC NOMINEES LIMITED(39.67%), Others(14.17%)
- Location: Shiqiao Town, Taibaihu District, Jining City, Shandong Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 35.274389, 116.667245(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 6.5Mt/a
- Total Resource: 770.291Mt
- Minable Reserves: 120.96Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(gas coal)
- Mine Size: 101.5k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2000
- Total Investment:
Articles and resources
- "兖州煤业股份有限公司济宁三号煤矿"中国矿业网, September 2, 2014
- "2020年第一期兖矿集团有限公司公司债券募集说明书"兖矿集团, April 2020
- "兖州煤业股份有限公司济宁三号煤矿济宁港主城港区泗河口作业区(1#、2#泊位)改建工程环境影响评价公众意见调查第二次公示"兖矿集团网, April 9, 2019