Jinzhou Binhai New Zone Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jinzhou Binhai New Zone Cogen power station (锦州滨海新区京鹏热电公司热电厂) is a proposed 60-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Liaoning Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the proposed location for the plant in Taihe.
Background on Plant
Jinzhou Binhai New Zone Cogen power station is a proposed 2 x 30 MW coal in Taihe, Jinzhou Prefecture, sponsored by Beifang Yatai Energy.
- Sponsor: Jinzhou Binhai New Zone Jingpeng Cogen Power Company 锦州滨海新区京鹏热电有限公司
- Parent company: Beifang Yatai Energy
- Location: Taihe, Jinzhou Prefecture, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 40.857726, 121.041587 (exact)
- Status: Pre-permit development
- Gross capacity: 60 MW (Units 1&2: 30 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "锦州滨海新区热电厂新建工程勘察设计合同签订," 北极星电力网新闻中心, 2020/5/14