Jinzhou Datang power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jinzhou Datang power station (大唐国际锦州热电公司), also known as Jinzhou-2, is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Liaoning Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Daqi Village, Yingpan Town.
Background on Plant
Jinzhou Datang power station is a 2 x 300 MW coal plant commissioned in 2009 and owned by China Datang.
- Sponsor: Datang International Power Generation
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Daqi Village, Yingpan Town, Taihe District, Jinzhou, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 41.138876, 121.2163026 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1&2: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2009
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "Coal-Fired Plants in China - Liaoning & Tianjin," Industcards, accessed Nov 2016