Jiulishan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Jiulishan Coal Mine belongs to Henan Coking Coal Energy Co., Ltd. The well was built in July 1970 and was simply put into production on April 30, 1983, with a designed production capacity of 0.9 million tons per year. In 2006, the approved production capacity was 100 million tons per year. It is a serious coal and gas outburst mine.The approved production capacity in 2018 is 1.0 million tons per year.
At 27:36 on October 2011, a huge coal and gas outburst occurred in Jiulishan Coal Mine, killing 18 miners.
- Operator: Henan Coking Coal Energy Co., Ltd. Jiulishan Mine 
- Owner: Henan Energy Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Lucun, Yanma Sub-district Office, Macun District, Jiaozuo City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.308731, 113.410586
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.0 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 112.75 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 61.75 million tonne
- Coal Type: Anthracite（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 17.5 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1983