Kakri coal mine
The Kakri coal mine is an opencast mine, operated by Northern Coalfields Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India, with a capacity of 3 million tonnes-per-annum (MTPA) in Sonbhadra, Uttar Pradesh, India.
The map below shows the exact location of the Kakri coal mine, in Sonbhadra, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Sponsor: Northern Coalfields Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Sonbhadra, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Coordinates: 24.1762, 82.7528 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production: 2 MTPA
- Reserves: 6.08 Mt (Proven and Probable) 
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Mining method: opencast