Kalyani Khani coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Kalyani Khani coal mine is owned by Singareni Collieries Company Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India, in Mancherial, Telangana, India.
The map below shows the exact location of the mine.
Singareni Collieries Company Limited operates the mine.
- Operator:Singareni Collieries Company Limited
- Owner: Coal India
- Location: Mancherial, Telangana, India
- Coordinates: 19.01, 79.4651 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production: 1.75 million tonnes
- Reserves: 15.65 MT (Proven and Probable, 2017) 
- In service:
- Mine Size:
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mining method: Surface, Opencast
Articles and resources
- Sandeep Pai and Hisham Zerriffi, A novel dataset for analysing sub-national socioeconomic developments in the Indian coal industry, IOPSciNotes, 4 January 2021.
- Economic Times, "SCCL Expedites Coal Mining Projects", ET west, Accessed May 2021