Krefeld-Uerdingen gas-fired power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Krefeld Trianel power station is a proposed 1,200-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Krefeld-Uerdingen, the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
- Sponsor: Trianel GmbH
- Parent company: Trianel GmbH
- Location: Krefeld-Uerdingen, the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
- Coordinates: 51.3548, 6.6429 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 1,200 MW
Articles and Resources
- German utilities' plans for new capacity, Reuters, April 1, 2019.
- Trianel and municipal utilities – Partnership of equals accessed Jan. 9, 2020
- Krefeld-Uerdingen Gas Fired Power Plant, Reconnecting Asia, accessed November 2019.