Liangbei No.2 Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Liangbei No.2 Mine (中国平煤神马集团梁北二井) is a proposed mine located within Yuzhou City, Henan Province. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 1.2 million tonnes(Mt) per year. It is constructed and operated by China Pingmei Shenma Group.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Liangbei Town, Yuzhou, Xuchang, Henan Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
On March 16th 2019, the launching ceremony of Liangbei Erjing Project was carried out in Yuzhou, Henan Province.
- Sponsor: China Pingmei Shenma Group
- Parent Company: China Pingmei Shenma Group
- Location: Liangbei Town, Yuzhou, Xuchang, Henan Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 34.093458,113.515956
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 217.58Mt
- Minable Reserves: 102.4875Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(lean coal, coking coal)
- Mine Size: 25.76k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: