Liangjia Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Liangjia Coal Mine belongs to Longkou Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. It is a coastal coal mine. The construction started on December 16, 1983 and was completed on November 28, 1992. The design service life was 88.8 years.The designed production capacity was 1.8 million tons/year. The approved production capacity in 2020 is 2.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Longkou Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. Liangjia Coal Mine
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Aoshang, Longkou Development Zone, Yantai City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.679740, 120.341771
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 290.7567 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 22.6067 million tonne
- Coal Type: Lignite coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 47.4931 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1992<ref name=gcc>