Linyou Cuimu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Linyou Cuimu Coal Mine (陕西永陇能源开发建设有限责任公司崔木煤矿) is a permitted coal mine located within the territory of Linyou County, Shaanxi Province, China. The annual production capacity of it is 4 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Cuimu Town, Linyou County, Baoji, Shaanxi.
Coal Mine Background
Cuimu Coal Mine started the construction in December 2008. According to the official announcement issued by the Coal Mine Production Safety Administration of Shaanxi Province, the Cuimu Coal Mine was approved to postpone its experimental operation to September 30th 2017.
Until 2018, the project was at last put into trial operation. In August of the same year, it has passed the project check and acceptance process prior to official operation.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Yonglong Energy Development Co.
- Parent Company: Shaanxi Investment Group(30.15%), Dangling Group(55%), others(14.85%)
- Location: Cuimu Town, Linyou County, Baoji, Shaanxi
- GPS Coordinates: 34.862799,107.844317
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 4 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 493.01Mt
- Minable Reserves: 325.07Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 49.52k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2018
- Source of Financing: