Litos 1 power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Litos 1 power station (Usina Termelétrica Litos 1) is a proposed 2636-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Macaé, the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Litos Energia Ltda.
- Parent company: Litos Energia Ltda.
- Location: Macaé, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Coordinates: -22.3502, -41.8739 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 2636 MW
Articles and Resources
- "EIA Estudo de Impacto Ambiental: USINAS TERMELÉTRICAS LITOS" (PDF). Litos Energia. June 1, 2020. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Sobre". Litos Energia. Archived from the original on May 12, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Termelétricas consolidarão um novo ciclo na economia de Macaé". Portal de Notícias Macaé. September 19, 2020. Archived from the original on May 12, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.