Liuwan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Lvjubao Village, Yangquanqu Town, Xiaoyi City, Lvliang City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Shuangliu Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Fenxi Mining (Group) Co., Ltd. It was built in 1958, and put into production in 1962.
- Operator: Shanxi Fenxi Mining (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co.,Ltd.
- Location: Lvjubao Village, Yangquanqu Town, Xiaoyi City, Lvliang City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.073852, 111.536608(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3Mt/a
- Total Resource: 438Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 228Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, Thermal
- Start Year: 1962