Liuxiang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Liuxiang Coal Mine (陕西竹园嘉原矿业有限公司柳巷煤矿) is located within Mahuangliang Town of Yulin City, Shaanxi Province. The annual production capacity of the coal mine is designed to be 1.2 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Liuxiang Village, Mahuangliang Town, Yuyang District, Yulin, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
In June 2015, the National Energy Administration ratified the development of Liuxiang Coal Mine in Yushen Mining Area of Shaanxi Province, with an approved annual production capacity of 1.2 Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Zhuyuan Jiayuan Mining Co.
- Parent Company: China Huaneng(43%), Shaanxi Xiyue Investment Co.(42%), Shaanxi Yulin Energy Group Co.(8.16%), Shenmu State-owned Assets Operation Co.(4.08%), China Development Fund Co.(1.4%), Shaanxi Fugu Coal Co.(1.36%)
- Location: Liuxiang Village, Mahuangliang Town, Yuyang District, Yulin, Shaanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 38.468895,109.972197
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 193.42Mt
- Minable Reserves: 93.56Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 12.7398k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: