Longyun Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Longyun Coal Mine was formerly known as Shandong Province Yuncheng Coal Mine, which is operated by Shandong Longyun Coal Industry Co., Ltd. Construction started in September 2006, and production was officially put into operation in April 2017, with a designed production capacity of 2.4 million tons/year.Design service life is 112 years. The approved production capacity in 2020 is 1.92 million tons/year.
At 22:37 on October 20, 2018, a severe ground pressure accident at Longyun Coal Mine resulted in 21 deaths and 4 injuries.
- Operator: Shandong Longyun Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Pandu Town, Yuncheng County, Heze City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.645982, 115.961955
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.92 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 1169.36 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 182.71 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal, 1/3 Coking coal（Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 198.3 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2017