San Marco power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
San Marco power station was a proposed 800-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Loreo, Italy.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Loreo, Italy.
The facility received approval from the Veneto Region in 2006 and 2007. As of November 2019 the project had not progressed and appears to be canceled.
- Sponsor: West Energy SpA
- Parent company: West Energy SpA
- Location: Loreo, Italy
- Coordinates: 45.0625, 12.1864 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (canceled): 800 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 800 MW
Articles and Resources
- Environmental compatibility for the thermoelectric plant in Loreo, Patrimoniosos.it, May 23, 2009.
- Projects submitted to STATE procedure, Region del Veneto website, accessed November 2019.