Lu'an Guozhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Lu'an Guozhuang Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Lu'an Guozhuang Coal Industry Co., Ltd. It was built in 1988 and put into trial production on December 29, 1996.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.8 million tons/year. 
At 4 pm on July 1, 2021, in Guozhuang Coal Mine, an employee drowned in the gas pumping station pool of the mine.
- Operator: Shanxi Lu'an Guozhuang Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Lu'an Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Guozhuang Village, Lucun Township, Tunliu County, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.322324,112.928921
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 60.1370 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 16.69 million tonne
- Coal Type: Meager coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 11.75 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1996